Dan’s Online Diary 

# 3.2.03 by Dan
Goodness - I didn't realise how slack I'd been!!! - Nothing since Thursday!!!

Well, the weekend was excellent - went Moutainbiking up in Woodhill forest on Saturday morning for a couple of hours - I love it. Then I discovered about 20kms of gravel road between Helensville(I hadn't been there before) and Puhoi (SH1) on my way to Omaha Beach - Adele Johnstone had the use of a bach there for a few days so we hung out there for the rest of the day - got some bad sunburn/tan lines on my legs cos I fell asleep on the beach. Then we went to the Starlight Symphony thingy in the Domain and caught up with a few more friends and watched some excellent lasers and some choice fireworks and some big-as Army guns finishing off the 1812 Overture. All in all an excellent day.
Sunday morning found me with one of those sore throats that makes you wonder if you really did eat a whole lot of broken glass last night. I was recovered enough to eat some luch and then Michelle and I went out to look at some open homes - found an excellent one - we're going to put an offer on it tonight, all things going according to plan(His plan, not ours). Then went to church in the evening - we had a farewell for Steve and Eva who are going down to Owaka for a month. We also had a welcoming for Caleb and Alison Gray - Az's brother - they have come up to study at Grace for a year. It was good to catch up with a few people(we'd been at parachute the week before).

Work is good - got my number of calls down below 10, which is something I haven't done for a while.

Well, I gotta split - going to have another look at this house and then praps make an offer on it. I'll let you know how it goes.