Dan’s Online Diary 

# 28.2.03 by Dan
Muffy just brought to the light a most horrifying and sickening reality - in one weeks time I shall have my permanent high-speed internet umbilical severed. Moving from Mum and Dad's place(DSL) into our new house(dial-up) induces a feeling comparable to that experienced when getting out of my nice 2 litre 5spd Nissan and into Michelle's parents 1.5 litre automatic Mazda. But I only use the Mazda on very rare occasions, and even then, with the knowledge that it won't be long (hours or even minutes) before I can drive my Skyline again. Dial-up is indefinate - there is no light at the end of the tunnel. I know I'm being all waffly and over-dramatic - but it really is a big thing. Gone will be the times when I can just sit down and type up a quick message board post, or an email.