Dan’s Online Diary 

# 25.3.03 by Dan
Ouch...... 10 days since my last post.... not good.

Carl Muir was in the house this last week (not literally, he was up from Christchurch looking for a job). It will be cool to have him up here -(Big ups, bro, if you're reading).

Theres a bit of a war going down, of course. Its interesting to see the mixed opinions and views of people even here in NZ. I don't really know what to think. I still stick to my theory - that it is all about oil. I may have lost a little of my anti-US edge, just lately - but no doubt they'll do something stupid, and I'll be back grinding my axe saying 'told you so' or stuff like that. So watch out.

In other news, mhjb (<= fixed) always has cool stuff, so check it out now.

Gotz to split, since Michelle needs to use the computer. Ya'll come back now, y'hear?