Dan’s Online Diary 

# 21.5.03 by Dan
Pardon my absence.

My recent performance appraisal brought about one of my objectives for the coming period being set as 'To not use MSN Messenger during work hours'. In light of this, I have also abstained from working on my blog during work hours - leaving lunchtimes and after hours for updating.
I have also had other things crop up that have reduced blogging to now sit several steps further down the priority ladder. Hopefully this might change, but at the same time it is good to know/learn that I am able to prioritise when I have to.

Something that brought me great joy was the opportunity I had recently to buy a muffin for an old homeless man. Seeing his eyes light up the way they did was just amazing(thats not the right word, but anyway), and nearly brought me to tears.
If only I had the courage to do that more often.

I have a test this afternoon - not sure how it will go. It is only worth 10% of the final course mark, so it won't be the end of the world if I bomb.

You all have a great day.