Dan’s Online Diary 

# 16.6.03 by Dan
[Hoodies]
I know - I'm a g33k - I bought one of these. Online. Possibly my first online purchase.
Actually, it is my second. I bought a workshop manual for my old Datsun 1200 online - once upon a time. I need new clothes - so its all good, really. I was going to buy a The Cheat hoodie, from the store at homestarrunner.com too, but they only have Super Extra Large, so I'll have to wait until they get new stock in September.

[Counter-Strike]
Possibly in line with my comment a few posts ago about killing people, I have recently been playing a bit more counter-strike. Its a multiplayer game, but can provide hours of solo entertainment if you use 'bots' - computer controlled players in a mulitplayer game. I'm getting more better, and am looking forward to the next time we can have a good bit of a LAN game again.

[Headache]
What do you do with a headache that won't go away? It has been tormenting me for 5 days now. Nurofen+ kinda helps temporarily, but it never quite seems to go away completely.

[Electricity Savings]
Much to my chagrin, I just discovered that I have have probably cancelled out the 10% saving we were all encouraged to reach on our power bill, by leaving the iron on for a few hours. Most upset. And I never even got started on the shirt I was going to iron. I am bad.

[Poems]
Remind me to write more poems.