Dan’s Online Diary 

# 30.1.04 by Dan
...got you on my mind....
The Little River Band have been playing in my head - Michelle and I have now been married for four years! - our anniversary was yesterday.
We went to dinner and then went to the open-air cinema down at the Viaduct Harbour.
This last year has had some rather 'colourful' moments, as some of you may be aware, but things are going really well now. A big 'thank you' to you all for your support and friendship.

In case I didn't mention it, I resigned from work last Friday - my last day is February the 20th (my birthday, co-incidently). Going back to finish my engineering degree - Yay!

Read this. All fairly normal, but for 'unlawful possession of a hammer'. What does that mean?
If I cause you grievous bodily harm with, say, a bag of frozen meat, do I get changed with 'unlawful possession of a bag of frozen meat'??