Dan’s Online Diary 

# 25.3.04 by Dan
I was pleasantly surprised yesterday when Michelle said to me that she really enjoyed her first experience with public transport.
With me studying in Otara, her working in the city, and us only having one car, transport is tricky at times, and Michelle decided she would take the busto work yesterday.
Today, however, was a different story. I recieved a text message from Michelle at about 7:00 this morning to say that her bus had broken down on the motorway at Greenlane, and that they were waiting for another one to come from Papakura.
Isn't that such a shame? Another tale of woe from our much maligned public transport system, and another disillusioned bus rider.

I'm concerned that I might not find it easy to get a new job once I finish my studies in June/July. I don't really see my future as a Lotus Notes administrator/developer, but I have three years solid experience in that area. Anything else I do will be a starting from scratch. Ah well.