Dan’s Online Diary 

# 17.5.04 by Dan
This is my 300th post. Nearly 18 months and still going strong(ish).

You may have noticed that I've done away with old Paul's quote above. Of course, you'll only notice that it has gone if you had already noticed that it was there in the first place. Less clutter.

I'm at tech tonight preparing for a Wednesday lunchtime presentation of my research project. I'm doing so well that its possible I may get an 'A' for both of the papers I'm completing this semester. I don't expect to do quite so well with my research project, however, since I'm sqeezing two semester work into one, but we'll see how it goes.

Our Prime Minister, Helen Davis, has a weblog. Its barely worthy of being called a diary, let alone a weblog. I bet there is some poor person who has the job of converting her itinerary from 'todo list' to 'paragraph' form. Its hardly personal and definitely not worth reading. Perhaps its just another lame attempt to be 'hip' or 'with-it' or 'down' or something.

Well, well, well - Three hundred posts. Things have surely changed since I started here.
I hope you've all enjoyed the reading as much as I have enjoyed the writing.

You all take care and have a beautiful evening - God bless.