Dan’s Online Diary 

# 16.7.04 by Dan
I had written, and saved as a draft, a big long post about the cover of Bill Clinton's autobiography, 'My Life', which has been out for a few weeks now. But then I realised that what I had written wasn't important enough to warrant quite so many words. I have not read the book, so I cannot make any comment on its content, but rather, I'd like to comment on the cover, so this is what I have to say in a nutshell: One big photo of Bill. One randomly chosen as-vanilla-as-they-come serif font. One font size. One color. Thats it. No style, no flair, no creativity, no class, nothing. It is as simple as it could be but yet its even simpler. I know the old adage 'You can't tell a book by its cover', so I sincerely hope that the cover is not a reflection of the content. But then again, I don't really care, because its highly likely I'll never read it.