Dan’s Online Diary 

# 23.12.04 by Dan

I'd like to extend a very Merry Christmas to you all, especially to my regular readers.

This will probably be my last post before the 25th. Don't forget that this season is not about shopping nor family, food, days off work and it is certainly not about endless days of sun, surf and sand (this is summer, right?). Remember to love and to serve in the same way that he who came two thousand years ago did - to live the life we couldn't live, and to die for that which we could not.

Lots of love and blessings,
Dan.

PS: For those of you familiar with a town called Waihola, this article may be of particular/peculiar interest.

PPS: I've resurrected the Alfa Blog in an attempt to provide me with some motivation to get the car back on the road. We'll see how it goes.